Not a lot of big news for this summer 2012.
- BMW and MINI infotainment apps for smartphone will be available on Android (French)
- BMW adds touch controls to iDrive. BMW becomes the second car-maker (after Audi) to propose wheel button with touchpad.
- Intel sets teams on thrawting car hackers. If your laptop crashes, you will have a bad day, but if your car crashes that could be life threatening.
- TomTom officializes deal with PSA. After Renault, PSA becomes the second french car-marker working with Dutch navigation provider.
- TomTom announces HD Traffic upgrades and BMW partnership. TomTom GoLive will be integrated in BMW 1, 3, X1 and X3 series.
- EB GUIDE 5.3 is out. The main new feature is the support of OpenVG.